Terms & Conditions
Rapid-Cut.com.au is owned and operated by Premier Industrial Products Pty Ltd (ACN: 101596936).
- By using or accessing the Rapid-Cut website, the customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a customer is under 18 years of age, consent from a parent of legal guardian is required to order from Rapid-Cut.
- Rapid-Cut is located in the state of New South Wales, Australia. As such these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
- Rapid-Cut may revise or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and such revisions will be effective immediately.
- These terms and conditions may only be amended with Rapid-Cut’s consent in writing and shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other document or agreement between the customer and Rapid-Cut.
- Rapid-Cut has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this website.
- Rapid-Cut may change prices listed on the website at any time. The prices displayed are only for recommended sell prices only and are not guaranteed. Check with your stockist on final pricing.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
- All product images on the Rapid-Cut website are for illustration purposes only. Colours, shades and packaging may therefore vary from product image and/or description and cannot be considered 100% accurate due to variation between computer monitor settings.
- Rapid-Cut may use this information for purposes including but not limited to, understanding and measuring customer’s online experiences and determining what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to customers.Customers can manage how their browser deals with cookies via their personal browser settings.
- The content on the Rapid-Cut website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- With exception to supplier or third party websites, unless otherwise referenced, all content, images and media are property of Rapid-Cut.
- The intellectual property and content on the Rapid-Cut website is only to be stored, printed or displayed, solely for personal use. This content is not permitted to be published, manipulated, distributed or otherwise reproduced, in any format, or for use in connection with any business or commercial enterprise
Links to External Websites
- The Rapid-Cut website may contain information from or hyperlinks to internet websites operated by external parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of Rapid-Cut and Rapid-Cut is not responsible for the contents or information provided on these external websites. Rapid-Cut provides information and hyperlinks to customers as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Rapid-Cut. The customer can use external information or websites at their own risk.